8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks mad legit planning on this for future mods now but sorried about getting the door panel off since everyone is saying its a pain haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks mad legit planning on this for future mods now but sorried about getting the door panel off since everyone is saying its a pain haha
Honestly the door removal is the part of that car to remove. Four screws, the mirror cover and some pressure and your door comes right off.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I did this but I want them to hook up with the instrumental cluster dimmer..any ideas how to do it? I talked to one of my friend and he said I will have to take out the door and run wires. And I don't want to do that. Any other ideas?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
You're kidding me right?

Where's your instrument cluster?

Now, where is your door?

if you run wires from your cluster you're going to have to tap into the cluster, NOT the door. And even if you do that, you'd have to find out which wires are which.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I did this but I want them to hook up with the instrumental cluster dimmer..any ideas how to do it? I talked to one of my friend and he said I will have to take out the door and run wires. And I don't want to do that. Any other ideas?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
waaaay to much work for a simple mod imo

Also I am not sure if this was added anywhere along the way, but I have 3 leds in each door, one in the handle and 2 in the big pocket at the bottom with all the wires in the back of the door panel, I ran all the + and - together and from the power from the door and the negative wire I added a male female connection for both so when you have to pull your door panel off again you wont have to cut any wires.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts