8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently I installed my nitrous kot, had it tuned and dynoed.. ran into some problems. I was running a 100 shot from Dynotunenitrous with a NOS mini controller. The plugs I had were BKR8EIX which are apparently one step colder, I believe I need two with this shot because I had blown the plugs with the settings from the controller set to... ramp up to a full shot after 3 seconds and start at 10% of a 100 shot at 4800rpms cutoff at 7900rpms and activated at WOT.. Well on top of the plugs being blown the nitrous wasn't getting enough fuel for the inital shot my AFR would go from 12.2 to nitrous hit to 17.9 then go back down to 13.2... I have direct port and tapped right before the fuel rail. Was thinking maybe a walbro 255 would help, not sure though?

So all in all my questions are what are two step colder plug part numbers? should I stay iridium or go copper right now I replaced them with R5671A-8 or stock number NGK 4554

what can I do to get fuel faster? has anyone had this problem? do you use a walbro 255? did you try it with stock fuel pump? did this solve your problem? do i need a fuel cell run directly to my fuel filter.

is there anything i'm missing? i switched my jets back to a 50 shot getting a the fuel pump for sure and going to try it again, need those two step plugs though. any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i was always a fan of running separate fuel cell a lil 2 or 3 Gal with a regulator and gauge all the F-body cars i've worked on this is what we did

1 - 4 of 4 Posts