8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
dnbsi said:
are these accurate? or is the standard old silver pen looking kind better?
They're doing the same job. It's just that the digital ones measures to the nearest tenths. BUt serious I would just buy the older ones it's cheeper and last longer. It does the same job, who want's to add 32.5 psi and ways.

·
Registered
100 Posts
god, a few lazy people drove with low tires on their ford explorers and crashed and now the entire USA is obsessed with tire pressures.... believe me, unless you are racing; close is good enough! im talking like a 5psi window close.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
are we talking about the ones that are built in the car itself? if yes then they are cool and I wish my car had one. They will tell you definitely if your tire is loosing pressure in case of a flat.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
8thgenuser said:
I say get the analog ones. You'll never have to worry about running out of batteries.
you wont on the digital ones either...they hardly use any battery and they have autoshut off and all. the one i have guarantees battery for 20 years.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I had a digital onitor that lasted all of 6 months, then it wouldn't turn on. Probably the batteries (which are expensive anyway since they are the flat circular batteries) or it could be the heat as I kept it in my glove box. Analog for me from now on.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Agnt004 said:
I had a digital onitor that lasted all of 6 months, then it wouldn't turn on. Probably the batteries (which are expensive anyway since they are the flat circular batteries) or it could be the heat as I kept it in my glove box. Analog for me from now on.
ive have one that my dad bought when he bought a 540i in '95. still works perfectly. never changed a battery, and i dount he has either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts