8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On hondas website they show this:

I know there is the new "blade silver" color for the HFP's in 2008 but did Honda retain the old "gunmetal" (not sure of the real name) color as well as the "blade silver"?

From the looks of the above picture, they did... but I figure you guys would know better than Honda.com :biggrin::thumb:

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Phew! 77 views is a lot to have no replies! lol, guess nobody has purchased an 08 w/hfp rims yet....

:biggrin:

·
Registered
923 Posts
The 08 HFP wheels only come in the "blade silver" color. If you have an 08, you can still use the 06-07 HFP wheels, the only thing you would need to do is transfer over you're TPMS sensors and place some double sided tape underneath them for support.

·
Registered
951 Posts
The 08 HFP wheels only come in the "blade silver" color. If you have an 08, you can still use the 06-07 HFP wheels, the only thing you would need to do is transfer over you're TPMS sensors and place some double sided tape underneath them for support.
^ pretty much what the web page says, but :yeahthat:

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah yes, OK, that's what I was looking for... some confirmation that they were in fact "Discontinued". I knew I could still buy 06-07 HFP's and they would fit and I'd have to transfer the TPMS but I wasn't sure that the other colors were discontinued for the 08. I don't yet own an Si but I was debating if I should try to work the HFPs into the car deal when I go order one or if I should just wait and get some aftermarket.

Thanks for the replies, you have been repp'd accordingly! :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts