8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
I work at a truck shop... with 1000l of diesel in each truck, i would buy this in a second... trade my Si and pay 10k more... any day...

Free gas outweaighs performance but i cant bring myself to buy a VW...

-
---
-----
Honda engineers are reportedly tuning the Civic Type-R's diesel to produce 180 horsepower and 315 ft-lb of torque.
-----
---
-

IN A SECOND, then put a ecu tuner(banks, edge, bullydog) on that and a bigger turbo and BAM! 300HP 500ftlb Torque///\\\ WOOT!!!!

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
portabuddy said:
IN A SECOND, then put a ecu tuner(banks, edge, bullydog) on that and a bigger turbo and BAM! 300HP 500ftlb Torque///\\\ WOOT!!!!
That much power and torque on a our cars will spin tires all day.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
portabuddy said:
:yeahthat: :thumb:

edit: the rims are lookin differeny in an okay way :D

nice find btw

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
if they came out with this in the US i would absolutely buy one...

the torque and mpg would be awesome...all wrapped in a quality honda package FTW

·
Registered
78 Posts
Different economy up there..Petrol as they like to call it is like 3 times more expensive...

A litre of gas in France is like an arm and a leg lolll

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
I'm importing one once its out...

getting my uncle to send it over, or flying out to japan buying one and sending it back to canada... i want a diesel but VW is crap, horrable quality and out of everyone that i know that has one ... no one has spent less then 3g's fixing them. its either a fuel pump black turbo it the wiring on the glow pugs fries, horrable cars

HONDA FTW!!!!, i would seriously spend 35-40 thousand canadian to get one to my door... quality outweighs all..

Iwent to poland and germany last year and gas was 2.50/L not gallon... i want one soo bad!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts