8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. As the title states, I am in need of someone to help me install the factory springs back on my 08 Si. I do not have the garage space nor the mechanical aptitude to take on this project myself. I can offer in return the springs that will be coming off the car. They are Tanabe springs that lower the car 1.5". They have only seen about 8000 miles.

So if anyone here has a garage, a good knowledge of how to install the springs, and some free time this weekend I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Also, if anyone would like an exhaust system, I would like to trade for your stock Si sedan catback exhaust. I currently have a Magnaflow catback on it right now that has only seen about 8000 miles and is in great condition.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I'm located in the Little Elm/Frisco area but I don't care if I have to drive a while to get where I can get this done.

I'll also be including the Skunk 2 Rear Adjustable Control Arms I bought from Pro Civic.

Honda Civic Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit at PRO Civic
Man I can throw you some cash for those... but I'm in tampa fl otherwise I would deff help.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I can help you. I'm in Richardson/Plano about 15 min from 75/121 intersection. got tools and garage. just lmk if you would like to or not. I'll send you a pm

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey everyone thanks for the quick replies! Forum member "asdf" was able to help me out today and did an outstanding job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts