Votes: 8 36.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i was cruising the Dallas/Fort Worth chat thread and there seemed to be a few people that wanted to have a meet this upcoming Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Lets get this hammered out. I'd love to have another meet out here.

We could follow the layouts for the past meets weve had in the DFW area, and go out to Grapevine Mills Mall.

Let's get the DFW crew together again.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet. hopefully this will turn out like the last one. im havin firm put up a poll so we can vote on the day again.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no problem. except if this ends up going on saturday, ill end up having a conflict. theres a meet up in oklahoma city that ive been invited to. hell, maybe some people from down here would want to go.

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
idk about drivin to oklahoma. I think friday would be perfect...right after we get out of work/school..

that way it'll be getting dark and i wont have to wash the car woo!

·
Registered
60 Posts
any day is perfect for me as long as its the weekend of the 6th, 7th or 8th. thats when ill be in town. and anywhere is cool with me.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
seems like the burlington coat factory has turned into out default meet-up point, either day ill try to make it out. . . that boils down to the niggling question. . . what will we do, just chill, cruise, food, what???

·
Registered
588 Posts
why not meet up hang for a minute, grab some food and cruise to a park to chill and who knows what i say we talk serious about making a crew lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
I started one in Highschool called divisione... sounds like division one. and the banner was Divisione___ Would be sweet if that was the name. :) haha idk if any of you guys like it. I was planning on starting a shop with that name as well.

Still have the banner haha

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.