8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFW GTG Thread (First post updated regularly for current GTG)

9K views 201 replies 29 participants last post by  EL K20Z3 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome not only to the DFW GTG thread... but welcome to the new Texas forum too!

This is the GTG thread for North Texas. I will update this first post with the most up-to-date info on upcoming GTGs in our area (as well as info when I plan on being out at the ArlingtonMeet Friday night activities). Try to keep the idle chatter in the DFW chat thread, thanks.

When: Saturday, March 8, 2008 @ 1730

Where: Freebird's World Burrito
...........4965 Overton Ridge Blvd.
...........Fort Worth , Texas 76132
...........817-294-7241

Who: More or less.... 8th gen Civic owners. If you have a friend that wants to come... cool. If you friend is a trouble maker or a douche, leave him/her at home.​

The MAP!!!!!

PM TexasK20Z with questions or email them to texas25rs@tx.rr.com

See less See more
#9 ·
Black Friday lunch wasn't too bad.... a couple of the out-of-towners didn't show up, but we had a new person (Bryce) come out with Brian... and even without an 8G, I hope he brings his Fit out to more of the GTGs... good to meet him. Brian is going to give me some info on a place to go eat at for the next GTG in Arlington... once he gets me the info, I will post up new details. :D

#12 ·
#16 ·
forgot to add that the service at the Blue Danube is kinda slow. great food, slow service. But the people are very friendly and your drink will always be full while you wait on your food. So if you like to have your food 5 minutes after you order it, this isnt the place for you.

#30 ·
i'm on DI.. dont get on there much but im there.. hit me up if you go saturday.. i'll be headed there around 5 coming from plano pkwy and tollway i'll meet you somewhere and we'll cruise up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.