8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey since im no good at organizing. somebody should organize a Michigan 8th gen meet somewhere in the detroit area.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
djtang88 said:
hey since im no good at organizing. somebody should organize a Michigan 8th gen meet somewhere in the detroit area.
Yeah, I tried that. It was last week. I'm down, but you organize it. :pat:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont remeber who did the first one but that one went pretty well. whoever did the first one should organize one tho.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
djtang88 said:
i dont remeber who did the first one but that one went pretty well. whoever did the first one should organize one tho.
When was the last one? We had one just last week and only two people showed. Was there another one sometime previously? Or are you thinking of a different forum?

Regardless, the person you're thinking of probably isn't around to organize another meet.

·
Registered
690 Posts
the first one was at dave and busters. and i threw that one together along with the guys on cobaltss.net...im down for another meet tho.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
UncleSid said:
the first one was at dave and busters. and i threw that one together along with the guys on cobaltss.net...im down for another meet tho.
Due to popular recommendation (of one person) you've been elected to organize it again. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
zenith931 said:
Only if your car is fixed. :dancing:
I miss it so much that i drove up to the dealer a lil while ago just to see if it was ok, (she was cold and lonely in the parking lot,Sniffle,sniffle)lol

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
hondaonchrome said:
I miss it so much that i drove up to the dealer a lil while ago just to see if it was ok, (she was cold and lonely in the parking lot,Sniffle,sniffle)lol
Oh! Poor baby! I told you she had to be fixed by today!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
zenith931 said:
Oh! Poor baby! I told you she had to be fixed by today!
Well so far i have **** for compression so they are removing the intake manifold and they are going to look there if they dont find nothing there they will be removing the head and looking there.This SUCKS.:eek:hnoes: :xyxnervou :waiting:

·
Registered
690 Posts
if i go, i def will be walkin, not cruisin...unless i can get my dad to take his 53 chevy truck down there...i would cruise in that thing.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
UncleSid said:
anyone from MI goin to the tail of the dragon meet??
Nope, it's a 7-8 hour drive for 2-3 days on the weekend that my college semester starts. :pat: I'll have college to worry about then!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts