8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A co-worker and I are going to be heading to Northstar Dragway this Friday night. It is an open night where anyone can come out and have fun. Gates open at 6 and will run past midnight. The cost is $10 to spectate and $15 to run all night.

If you are interested in going and want to meet up before we head out just let me know.

Friday Night Grudge

Directions :
Northbound: Travel I-35 through Denton to Exit 474 (just pass Love's Truck Stop) stay on the service road it will U-turn underneath the interstate . Dragway will be on your right.

Southbound: South I-35 through Sanger take Exit 473 ( Love's Truck Stop) cross overpass stay on service rd. Dragway will be on your right.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok sounds good. If you don't want to meet before, then I will see you out there. I will have my habi and my buddy will be in a blue/black ZO6.

·
garage queen
17,376 Posts
I never would have guessed you had a race header, your car is so quite haha. I really need to stop procrastinating and get out there one night. But stock Michelin's ftl.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah well I was on stock tires too. My 60' times were horrible. I think my best was 2.28. The HKS is really quite.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I say stock tires, but they are just regular street tires. I have a set of falken Ziex ZE-512s. They have about 30% tead left on them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This was my first time at the track with this car. I was getting some serious wheel hop, and I didn't have the right tools to adjust my ETD. I know Pierce was fighting wheel hop too and he has a few more engine stabilizing goodies. I think with a little more practice I could get my times down.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
[edit] I'm retarded, I've just never heard it referred to as the "Denton" track, rather the "Ennis" track.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts