8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm driving on saturday and all of a sudden a truck blows past me, and as he does(right when hes along side me) he kicks up a rock thats sounds like a f'n gunshot. So i pull over to look at the damage and I see two small pain chips missing(good ol paint!) and a small little dent/crease where the rock hit(which im suprised). The dent is on the lower part of my rear quarter panel just about 8 inch past the door. Its not that bad except that panel was flawless before. Does this sound like something paintless dent removal can take care of. I just dont wanna repaint the panel, and I'm not worried about the chips, the dent just looks almost to small to PDR, any advice. And no, I dont have any pics of it!

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
definingmoment said:
So I'm driving on saturday and all of a sudden a truck blows past me, and as he does(right when hes along side me) he kicks up a rock thats sounds like a f'n gunshot. So i pull over to look at the damage and I see two small pain chips missing(good ol paint!) and a small little dent/crease where the rock hit(which im suprised). The dent is on the lower part of my rear quarter panel just about 8 inch past the door. Its not that bad except that panel was flawless before. Does this sound like something paintless dent removal can take care of. I just dont wanna repaint the panel, and I'm not worried about the chips, the dent just looks almost to small to PDR, any advice. And no, I dont have any pics of it!
PDR guys specialize in hail dents...is it smaller or larger than a hail dent?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RaskyR1 said:
PDR guys specialize in hail dents...is it smaller or larger than a hail dent?
+1 for following directions, at least I know somone here has common sense, THANKS!!!!! Its a smaller than a hail dent, its not completely round, kinda like a dent a bb gun would make but not as deep.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
definingmoment said:
+1 for following directions, at least I know somone here has common sense, THANKS!!!!! Its a smaller than a hail dent, its not completely round, kinda like a dent a bb gun would make but not as deep.
PDR should not have a problem with that then. :thumb:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, it pissed me off bad. I feel like the only reason it happened to is the truck like blew past me going like 20 over, otherwise it wouldnt of hit that hard, and besides what are odds that a rock is gonna shoot out from the side of someones car?! jeez, it sounded like a gun shot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts