8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any 1 know how 2 get rid of the cel light???da thing is annoyin as hell just knowin it iz there n i cant get rid of it...ive been driving with it 4 a month now n just installed a defouler 2day but its still there......i know why its there(bcrh) but can it **** up my car??how do i get rid of it??? i just dont want it 2 be a liability just incase some thing were 2 happen later down tha road.

·
Registered
881 Posts
disconnecting the neg battery terminal for 15 minutes resets the ECU.

You shouldn't still be getting the CEL if you installed it into the secondary 02 bung properly.

Which defouler are you using? Blox?

-Freq

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a homemade defouler i bought on here and yes its the 2nd sensor , so i disconnect my negative for about 15 minutes right?? tnx guyz ima do it 1st thing in the morning

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
i miss my cle... it was on for 9 months then i installed the defouler and it was gone... and at night the dash looked empty...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.