8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
deep would be a 70mm cai and a RH right now i have injen cai 70mm tsudo and strup rh and its burbly and throaty IMO and best bang for your buck to be over 200whp.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Skunk2 70mm cat back FTMFW. Be warned though it is on the loud side. but imho really deep on the low end

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I would lean towards a Vibrant header and cat-back. Very deep and rich sounding.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Those clips do sound nice, not as deep as S2 but nice. This is like the never ending arguement on here. It all comes down to personal preference. Also the only real way to tell what you like is to hear them in person.

Clips on the net don't do any of them justice.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
i have come to the conclusion that no matter what exhaust you get you will end up loving it...with one exception, if you are absolutely intolerant of a loud exhaust then do not get the skunk2

p.s. for the sk2 airline crew.........Skunk2 70mm FTMFW

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Just installed my 70mm s2 a couple hours ago and took for a spin. Definitely low and throaty exhaust. I found a back road and got the revs up into the v-tec window. Holy hell when this thing is opened up it sounds amazing. I could not ask for a better sounding exhaust. It is a little loud though. I am hoping not too much louder when it breaks in or when I put a header on (originally I was thinking buddy club or s2 header, now because of the db already I will not get anything but the vibrant w/hfc to keep the noise to a minimum).

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Just installed my 70mm s2 a couple hours ago and took for a spin. Definitely low and throaty exhaust. I found a back road and got the revs up into the v-tec window. Holy hell when this thing is opened up it sounds amazing. I could not ask for a better sounding exhaust. It is a little loud though. I am hoping not too much louder when it breaks in or when I put a header on (originally I was thinking buddy club or s2 header, now because of the db already I will not get anything but the vibrant w/hfc to keep the noise to a minimum).
it is going to get louder after breakin (mine did) as well as after your header....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts