8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another member there took this of mine..I think it came out pretty good

the two actual professional photographers have yet to post there pics, which i'm sure will take at least a day or two. So enjoy mine for now :p

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I hate that I couldn't get there earlier. I missed some cool cars, and only made one pic (that isn't even on the 8th). My fault for having to make money:(

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hate that I couldn't get there earlier. I missed some cool cars, and only made one pic (that isn't even on the 8th). My fault for having to make money:(
LOL it's allllllll good maing! We are always doing something different and a camera is typically being used at some point :vtec:

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Hell yeah Eric We NEED to do this again soon.....The 8th gen turn out was awesome 9 for nc is crazy lol atleast the most ive had at a meet

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hell yeah Eric We NEED to do this again soon.....The 8th gen turn out was awesome 9 for nc is crazy lol atleast the most ive had at a meet
exactly, hell yes for another one! there are others too that have been to meets before that weren't out there... I think we could pull of 12-15 if everyone ive met comes out to one.:biggrin:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Hot pics, cool location!!!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
NICE PICS!!!! maybe next time i be in there lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts