8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, got a taffy fa5 and am driving myself crazy as to what big purchase I should make first. I'm debating between the vibrant header w/hfc or skunk2 70mm catback. I am holding off on x's intake until I get some 06 TSX cams in order to get the V2 so that's out of the question, for now. I live in Los Angeles and it is my daily driver. I'd appreciate your suggestions. Help! Thanks to all in advance. :biggrin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
if you want to stay legal get the catback. if you want gains get the header.

p.s. iono if the 70mm catback is legal depends on how loud it is. it is something like if it is over 100Db then it is illegal. just dont drive like a ricer and you will be ok with either

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'd say get the Skunk 60mm, and the Vibrant rh w/hfc. Unless you're really going to be building a hardcore NA engine, I really don't think the extra 10mm worth of exhaust would be all that beneficial (just a little louder). I've got the 60mm, and I'm putting the Vibrant rh w/cat on this weekend. I don't know about auto laws out in Cali (other than they're a pain in the ass) but to save yourself some hassle you might want to think about that 60mm exhaust more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.