8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading ALL over the Forums about FlashPro and I debating to buy it. My mods list are as follows for my 06 Si Coupe:
-DC 4-2-1 Race Headers
-Magnaflow 2.25" FULL Exhaust
-AEM Short Ram Intake
-Karcepts TBS
-Progress Rear Sway Bar
-Megan Racing Front, Rear Ties Bars and H Brace

$700 is kind of a lot for one mod to me. If I buy this and get my car tuned what do you think the possibilities are? Do I get my car tuned by a shop or do I do it myself? (I am clueless on how to "tune" my car".) I want my VTEC to kick in quicker/earlier.

HELP ME OUT! :vtec:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
100% worth it. And super easy to sell if you decide you don't want it anymore.

FlashPro comes with basemap tunes (depending on your mods) that take two clicks to load. The difference between the stock tune and a FlashPro MAP preloaded tune is worth the price of admission alone. Paying for a professional tune later on is an option, but not entirely worth it IMO if you just have basic bolt-ons.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
i say take the jump, i did. i order mine today but i got the greddy turbo kit and im in need of flashpro cause im tried of seeing the CEL & turning off in traffic jams.

plus as u continue to upgrade ur car in performance flashpro will make it work even better so do it...

·
Registered
17,071 Posts
there is no debating wether to get or not to get FlashPro :giggle:

im only waiting on some parts to come in and ill take the jump :woot:

Jump on it, its well worth it :woot:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, great stuff. My next thing is where is the best place to buy this? $695 on their page is ridiculous. Anywhere else cheaper? (besides Forums)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
flash pro is deff a plus take it from me...i used to wanna get cobb AP...but since im boosted now i had to buy FP but before the kit was installed i tuned it wit the base aem MAP and wow...what a difference! doo it!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
The price seems kinda steep for a little module you plug into your car but you'll be glad you paid for it after you have it.
When I ordered mine it wasn't a matter of who had it cheaper, it was who had it in stock. I ordered from ProCivic.com $690 shipped priority mail.

1,200 Posts
Im gonna order it Friday if the paycheck will cover it. I have heard the midrange gain alone is worth it. Not to mention revhang, etc. are eliminated. I can't wait. Got vista running on my macbook pro with boot camp to make sure I can use it right out the box!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Im gonna order it Friday if the paycheck will cover it. I have heard the midrange gain alone is worth it. Not to mention revhang, etc. are eliminated. I can't wait. Got vista running on my macbook pro with boot camp to make sure I can use it right out the box!
I'm about to the same thing install vista on my MacBook via boot camp,

I order mine from CorSport and free S/H but I recieve mine on may 20 so i guess I have a weekend project in my hands

1 - 20 of 22 Posts