8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 Civic EX and all the weatherstripping is crapping out. I've never owned a car where most of the weatherstripping is literally falling apart in such a short period of time. Plus, the car has been garage kept its entire life!

Anyone else having these issues?

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
I have an 06 Civic EX and all the weatherstripping is crapping out. I've never owned a car where most of the weatherstripping is literally falling apart in such a short period of time. Plus, the car has been garage kept its entire life!

Anyone else having these issues?
Is your cracking down by the doors? mines deteriorating too. I have about 46k on it. Can you post a pic and i'll post too. I know its ridiculous mine is kept in the garage too.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Bump from the dead to see if anyone else is having this issue.

·
Registered
76 Posts
my 06 doesn;t seem to be wearing out or cracking but on the drivers side, near the top corner it keeps sliding off...so annoying

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
07 here. I don't drive a whole lot but my car is outside left to the elements and haven't seen any weather stripping problems.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Bump. Theres been a few people with this issue,and one owner had it replaced three times and still deteriorating.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Bump.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts