8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I read one post that someone made the dead rest pedal besides strutking. And I wanted to know if they were still making them? I would have posted this on the fourm that I saw this on but I cant find it now. Please any information would be great.

Thanks
AJ

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
i got one for 42 bucks shipped off ebay :thumb: looks perfect OEM pedals match it

oh btw heres a mini video clip on my car sitting in the parking lot of local body shop look closely youll see the strutking pedal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIQi11hPnk

·
Registered
926 Posts
why wait wen u can get it for $40 shipped, thats wat i payed for mine they are $45 shipped but we get a discount for being members here.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I just put mine on the other day, and couldn't be happier about all the pedals matching now. If you wanted to spend a little more, icbmotorsports.com has the Type R dead pedal for $59, and I believe that one has the little rubber knobbies that the ladies are so fond of

·
Registered
926 Posts
The Type-R wont fit even if u modify it, still look wierd. Thats wat i got first returned it and got the strut king,

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
Actually a little when there is snow on my foot, but not really or anything. When raining no problem, and its really very little. No slipping on the break etc. because of the rubber pad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts