8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the hell? i just went to place an order for 2 kits and i get to the step of entering my payment information and i see at the top of the page,"we do not accept gift cards,no exceptions". who doesnt accept Visa gift cards? what do i do with my gift card? is there a way to dump this card into my pay pal account and then pay with my pay pal ? any suggestions?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guys?

i was thinking the same thing actually? how do they know its a gift card? just entering a card number and experation date. how could they tell? i just didnt want to do it and something flags the card and then the whole order ends up not going through and then the money on the card is screwed up. i have heard that DDMTuning has pretty bad customer service so i wanted to stay away from that. but if you guys can assure me that it will work i will do it. thanks

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I am POSITIVE it will work.
It should even work if you have one of those "Pay as you go" credit cards.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think i will give it a go.also???

are they still really behind on orders? some people say its been taking like 2-3 weeks to get their orders? thats not acceptable to me.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I have two ddm kits. first one came in about a week after i ordered. the second took more like 3 weeks. when i called to ask what the hold up was, she told me that alot of their products were on back order at the time and it slows down shipping. i asked if my order was on back order, she said no. so why the fack does it effect my order? DDM Tuning = great product - customer service.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gift Card does not work..Darnit..

Well guys I tried to make my purchase just this morning and the gift card does NOT work. at first it said to check my billing address, and it was same for both shipping and billing address. I tried to place it again and it then said that my card has been declined. So somehow the system knows its a gift card. WTF????.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
they must use the automated mailer where it checks the mailing address of the credit card.... billing address more so
if its a gift card it shows no billing address... that cud be screwin it up

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Probably to prevent fraud. That's why some places require billing address to match shipping address. Gift cards generally dont have billing addresses so they won't work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts