8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
do you have another resonator? bc it doesnt sound as loud when i had the exhaust with the dcrh thats why i went back to stock exhaust. btw great vids bc the quality is great.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Some of the bolt-on cat-back makers need to put out an exhaust with a tip like this.It looks different that the one on the Vibrant cat-back,and it is oval so it fills the cutout better.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some of the bolt-on cat-back makers need to put out an exhaust with a tip like this.It looks different that the one on the Vibrant cat-back,and it is oval so it fills the cutout better.
That was pretty much my reasoning for going custom. I like the Vibrant tip for the fact that it's a bit thicker, but the shape of this one is nice.

This is 2.5" piping with a flange to the header, then an 18" glasspack towards the rear axle straightaway with the Vibrant muffler and a custom oval tip from my local shop. I had it just straight piping for a while, and the glasspack didn't do exactly what I wanted to do (little quieter up top, still droney down low..wanted to keep the volume up top and quiet it down in the lower RPMs).

Thanks for the comments!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.