8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i installed my dcrh with the help of 2 buddies this past weekend n i love it...........It is defiently loud but not unbearable with my T-ic exhaust.......my friend has skunk2 70mm on his car stock header n his car still seems a tad louder.....There is some drone now but i can deal with it.........Does ne oneelse have this header/exhaust combo....Im gonna put the silencer in 2nite just to see what it sounds like but will probalay leave it out.......neways im loving it just hope i dont get ne problems being catless but im in Nc and from what ive heard I should be alright...........

neways Greddy t-ic plus dcrh, injen cai= happiness

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Well i installed my dcrh with the help of 2 buddies this past weekend n i love it...........It is defiently loud but not unbearable with my T-ic exhaust.......my friend has skunk2 70mm on his car stock header n his car still seems a tad louder.....There is some drone now but i can deal with it.........Does ne oneelse have this header/exhaust combo....Im gonna put the silencer in 2nite just to see what it sounds like but will probalay leave it out.......neways im loving it just hope i dont get ne problems being catless but im in Nc and from what ive heard I should be alright...........

neways Greddy t-ic plus dcrh, injen cai= happiness
Nice set up....pics? vids? You should be ok with no cat in NC

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i'll post a video soon..........neone using dcrh with like a magnaflow hfc if so which one and is there a noticble power difference......i really doubt there is

1 - 3 of 3 Posts