8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 200 of 5327 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
eh, I guess just sitting around sipping coffee can get a bit old. We need to learn how to play that damn Blitz game! I hear its what all the cool kids do.:dance:

·
Registered
245 Posts
There's better games than Blitz, fer sure. Who wants to do a ride THIS Sunday????? I'm taking the Si out and meeting my peeps at Marcus Dairy @ 9:30am. They'll have there (3) S2000's. Snow is predicted soon, so this is my last hurrah. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just got a call this morning....my buddy from Bristol, CT totalled his TL and he's giving me his Apexi Catback stainless exhaust for free. I'm on my way there now to snag it. We're gonna try a take off his SST headers too. I'm bringing up my AEM V2 Ti intake too to put on. Now I can move on to the Si mods:dancing:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good cruise...We eat breakfast first and then leave. We cut it short because of the Giant game @ 4. Two of the guys live in Yonkers.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Greg sorry I couldn't make it out to the cruise yesterday. How did it go. Also lets get a list going for tomorrow.
:dancingcoolsmiley:Looks like rain tomorrow....anyway I can still show everyone my TL mods. I raped his car. Apexi SST exhaust (I threw my AEM V2 intake on), Nuespeed chrome engine brace, Mugen oil cap, blue interior LED lights, Evolution Autodesign door sill protectors and switched trunk liners. $1000.00 worth of goodies...I gave him $100.00 and took him out for lunch even though he didn't want anything. :woowoo:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
:dancingcoolsmiley:Looks like rain tomorrow....anyway I can still show everyone my TL mods. I raped his car. Apexi SST exhaust (I threw my AEM V2 intake on), Nuespeed chrome engine brace, Mugen oil cap, blue interior LED lights, Evolution Autodesign door sill protectors and switched trunk liners. $1000.00 worth of goodies...I gave him $100.00 and took him out for lunch even though he didn't want anything. :woowoo:

damn someone made out like a bandit... :eek:mg:
thats awesome lol...i dont think im makin it tomorrow i'm stayin late at work :(

181 - 200 of 5327 Posts