8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at a friends house last night in Euless. I guess the night before something went on at his neighbors house and windows ended up gettin broken. Anyways, a cop was driving by and stopped just to ask if we had seen anything. I said i dont live in euless so i dont know anything. well, his partner steps in and says "You dont anything? You sure your not related to any of them?" (i guess it was tongans)

without going on into a 30 munute paragraph, i'll just point out my feelings:

1. Yes Im Tongan. But it doesnt mean i Know ALL OF THEM!!!
2. No I didnt go to Trinity or Bell and could give a damn about the Haka.
3. Yes this is my Civic. I dont drive SUVs or Minivans (Typical Tongan stereotype)
4. I live in Grapevine and hang out in Arlington. AWAY FROM EULESS
5. Im not related to all the Tz in euless

If you live in Euless and dont know what a Tongan is, your lost. For everyone else in TX, its Polynesian or Pacific Islander

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've met some Tongan Marines and dude.....i'm 5'5" and none of the ones i met were under 6ft lol. Sorry for being off topic. But yea man prejudice and stereotyping sux.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've met some Tongan Marines and dude.....i'm 5'5" and none of the ones i met were under 6ft lol. Sorry for being off topic. But yea man prejudice and stereotyping sux.
lol. Im probably one of the small ones. I got the height, 6'1 but not the width.lol

I dont thinkt they were profiling me, or anything racial at that. i just got mad because his partner kept asking me if i really knew anything or not like all Tongans know what every other Tongan does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts