8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Well basically i have an si grille with the bottom portion painted black and a damaged hood. The grille has no damage to it except for the few scratches that you see on the top of it (they arnt deep at all). Also, i have a damaged hood thats dented in the front. The hood operates perfectly (seals the engine compartment and closes safely) so thats the only reason why im selling it. Maybe somebody can use it temporailry due to an accident i dont know lol.

Hood: $30
Grille: $20

Here are pics of them.

It was dark outside when the pics of the grille were taken and i didnt clean them either so that may account for some of the dirt that was on them. Im in orange county (socal) and am not gonna ship them. Thats about it!

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Post up a reasonable price for both. I might pick one of them up so I can practice wet sanding. I have a couple deep scratches on my car, but I don't want to wet sand on my car without some practice on something I don't care about/can throw away later. :p Ha ha ha.

I live in So Cal too, so maybe we can hook up at the New Years meet or something!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.