8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys i have been sick for this past week but i would like to share a quick pic of dahlila's new look.. soory for the quality it was shot with my old crappy voyager... lemme know what you guys/girls think..

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
tint, drop, and hfp. Not really a fan of the rims. Colors don't match. I dig the stockies or something of that element and color on the asm.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
tint, drop, and hfp. Not really a fan of the rims. Colors don't match. I dig the stockies or something of that element and color on the asm.
I think silver and black go perfectly together especially with ASM so I guess it's a matter of opinion! The car look's tight I'm putting on a pair of silver/black konig's on next week (was going with enkei until I found they were discontinued). Tint will really help the look though, I went 15% all around I've gotten over 10 compliments from random people in the last week saying :hitit:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I personally dont like the sedan too much but yours looks really nice and very clean. The only thing that i noticed right away the the rims are too small what size rims are those maybe an inch or two bigger would give the car a better all around look.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Since the SI comes with 17' stock I don't think 18' are to small! In my opinion I am sticking with 17' but I would not go higher then 18'. Good choice! :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts