8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone will be able to help but, a few weeks ago I was in Aruba and I brought my D40 along. It was on the beach a few times but only to take pictures and after I was done it would be put back away in the room. Well I took it to this one bar and it was fine, we were all drunk and later that night I saw my friend was using the D40 to try and take a picture and he was messing around trying to open the flash. I'm not sure what the hell he did, if anything but a day later I went to use the camera and the little display you see when you look through the view finder is all messed up. Usually it shows the shutter speed, the exposure meter, the f stop, flash settings etc. but now everything is lit up so it just looks like a jumbled mess. Kinda like it was dropped or something but then nothing else is messed up. Anyone else ever have this happen and if so how did you go about fixing it if at all?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, seems that guy has the same exact problem that I do. Guess I'll call up Nikon tomorrow see what they say. Thanks for finding that, +1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts