8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a flashpro due to the fact that in the future I'd like to add mods. I did the "Completely stock; Tuned" and uploaded it to my ECU. I drove the car and did my first datalog. The car feels great! But I noticed at the end of my drive, (20-30min) I had a total of 34 knocks! I went home hooked up the laptop and its says that 28 of the 34 knocks was from cylinder #2. I didnt hear, feel nor did I notice anything while driving. I love this flashpro but its scaring the hell out of me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
91 octane. It's the highest we have in Vegas besides 100 octane. I went to a place that has 100 octane and I went from the 34 knocks to 1-8 knocks.
What octane fuel do you have in your car?

The tune will have a more aggressive ignition map which im pretty sure is the cause.

·
Registered
168 Posts
91 octane. It's the highest we have in Vegas besides 100 octane. I went to a place that has 100 octane and I went from the 34 knocks to 1-8 knocks.
Ive heard a ton of good things about E-tunez. I would highly suggest getting a tune through them. They will do multiple revisions until it runs perfect for pretty cheap compared to a dyno tune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts