8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a turbo kit from SRT back in Nov 9, 2010 which had a 4 to 6 weeks lead time. I recently got a partial shipment in April 2011, some parts where damaged during shipping. I have been calling SRT for the last 3 weeks everyday and have not got a call back to find out where the rest of my stuff is. The last time I talked to SRT 4 weeks ago they said my parts are shipping at the end of that week. I just wanted to post my experience here just to let other members know what they might be getting into. Customer Service is poor and I should think atelast a phone call form SRT can be expected from the last three weeks. I hope SRT is in these forums as I cant get a hold of them any other way. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I finally did get a hold of SRT and they sent the missing part right away.. I still got two smaller items missing but it should be okay. Not sure why it took this long but glad the shipped my parts.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
wow thats quite a big difference between the timeframe

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mo is a great guy, they do take very long to get the parts to you, but eventually they get everything handled! :vtec:

·
Registered
240 Posts
How long is a very long time? I'm planning on getting this kit within 3 months so I'm just curious so I can plan ahead for when I need to call off from work xD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts