8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

441 - 460 of 470 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I do not have flashpro no. Hahaha. I'm sure they do you just don't realize. Ahaha. that was 1st-2nd-3rd I believe and then 4th at the very end

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
This exhaust was well worth the wait. I had the Q300 before putting this on and I am extremely pleased with the change. I don't have before and after dyno results so I can't say for sure it performs better but it does feel like there is a little more power all around. The sound however is excellent. At idle, it's around the same as the Q300 but from there the exhaust just screams. I also personally like the look of this exhaust over the Q300 plus it's noticeably lighter even with the larger piping and resonator.

Even with the wait, I am very pleased with this purchase.

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
This exhaust was well worth the wait. I had the Q300 before putting this on and I am extremely pleased with the change. I don't have before and after dyno results so I can't say for sure it performs better but it does feel like there is a little more power all around. The sound however is excellent. At idle, it's around the same as the Q300 but from there the exhaust just screams. I also personally like the look of this exhaust over the Q300 plus it's noticeably lighter even with the larger piping and resonator.

Even with the wait, I am very pleased with this purchase.
you get the quiet exhaust?

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
lmaooo.. I havent even really stepped on it.. but it sounds good!

I havent really been outside the car but... its not that loud.. like skunk2 loud you can hear miles away in the woods

·
Registered
349 Posts
still no tracking number or answer..............................................

almost want to fly to california and pay a visit... i have the address.. and ive always wanted to go to california.

·
Registered
251 Posts
sounds like a honda though. hahahah correct?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I've heard lambo's, ferrari's, aston's, etc. on the road before and they do sound amazing but the K20 sounds just as good to me. Different, but IMO just as good.

·
Registered
349 Posts
got a hold of them today! said there was a manufacturing problem and they are finishing it up this week, and sent out first thing next week... me and one other person in canada -__-

441 - 460 of 470 Posts