8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

421 - 440 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
i called 50 times yesterday hahaha... he said the quiet system would go out last... but still...how long does it take to box and ship..
That's strange, I called twice on Wed and he answered both times. Must be lucky I guess...but it seems as though he's the only one there. Must be hard for one guy to handle all the calls and whatever projects that are going on.

Also, I never doubted I would get the exhaust, the only question was when. But I'm glad everyone who paid either got or is getting their exhaust soon.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Haven't driven my car much since I got it on. And if you're planning on putting it on a stock cat. You have to get m10-1.25 nuts.. that fit a 14mm wrench. Takes some wiggling to get them on but they go on.

Ill try to YouTube some vids maybe tomorrow(later today)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Haven't driven my car much since I got it on. And if you're planning on putting it on a stock cat. You have to get m10-1.25 nuts.. that fit a 14mm wrench. Takes some wiggling to get them on but they go on.

YAY!!!!! :wheee: Drive bys please!?

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts

So I need to get 3 m10-1.25 hex nuts to fit on the stock cat bolt right???? I'm going to buy some later today.. so i can be ready for Tuesday!

421 - 440 of 470 Posts