8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see what you guys think of us!

I do ask that we try and keep this productive as I realize not everyone is going to be 100% happy with everything. I just ask that if you do have an issue it's posted in a mature fashion. We are here to help you.

Try and use this format if possible.

GO Power Product:

Pros:

Cons:

Overall Opinion:

Thanks!

Robby Williams

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
< - Two thumbs up from this guy!

Edit - Forgot to add product

Product: Go-Power custom ceramic coated K20 header w/ 3" flange

Pros:
- GREAT customer service (that's #1 priority for me)
- Possibly the most supportive vendor/sponsor/manufacturer for 8th gen owners
- Offers products that are of superior quality at highly competitive prices

Cons:
- GET A NEW CAMERA GO-POWER! :rotfl:
- If only they were closer to NC
- I wish they offered t-shirts and hats we could floss :)

Overall Opinion:
- If they made :corona: , I'd most likely buy that from em too :usa: There's just no losing with Go-Power

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
GO Power Products (I have/use):
GO-Power Ported IM (WOW!!!! Simply awesome)
GO-Power custom header :)flame: Powwwa)
GO-Power 3" exhaust (Sounds amazing)
GO-Power 1000 CC Injectors (Work flawlesley)
GO-Power secret Ninja mods :lildevil:...

Pros:
The best customer support hands down. All their products WORK and they have the knowledge and proof to back their stuff up. :hail: :hail:

Cons:
None!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall Opinion:
The BEST company in the aftermarket scene flat-out PERIOD!!! Thank you for all that you have done for my car and my never ending thirst for all things performance related. :hail: :hail:

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Products (owned now, or at one time):
KSi Cams
3" Exhaust

Pros:
Stellar customer service and product support. I have only see one other company in the industry back their products this well.

Cons:
None.

Awesome company to work with, can and do recommend to everyone. Answer the phone guys! I had someone interested in getting a header from you, and he called 4 times with no luck, so he bought a cheapo SSR replica :'-(

·
Banned
2,150 Posts
Products Owned:
GoPower 3" Exhaust

Pros:
Great customer service! Jeff was honest about the performance of their products, and had no issues with speaking of other companies products with me.
GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!

Cons:
So far away....I can't stalk them =O

Will be ordering Ksi cams soon as the new ones are instock

Much <3 to the GoPower crew

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
GO Power Product: Go Power 3" Exhaust

Pros: Great Customer Service. Jeff is very honest and installed the exhaust very quickly.

Cons: None

Overall Opinion: Great service and great products! I would recommend Go Power to anyone! :thumb:

·
Registered
8,500 Posts
GO Power Product: V1R cams, 3" exhaust(black), custom tune, ported intake manifold, custom header and a 575 header, cold air intake.

Pros: super nice guys, more than willing to answer all questions in a timely manor, excellent product quality, excellent customer support, they truly stand behind every product they sell

Cons: they make me want to spend lots and lots of money.

Overall Opinion: I cannot truly put into words how awesome the buying experience is. Yes they are very busy and most of the time are very difficult to get on the phone, but almost everytime I send an email it is replied to that same day if not within hours. Any problems that you could every run into are handled politely and fast.

There is never any pressure to buy and they give you there honest opinion about other companies products. Go Powers end goal is the customer is happy. I had my tune done and they were very meticulous and was the best tuning experienece I've ever had

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Pros: Yes, they are!

Cons: No, not the criminal types.

Opinions: I got my Go Power custom header. All I can say is, "Wow". A work of art. Seriously. The welds are beautiful and the design is incredible. When I took it to my tuner to have it installed along with some other things, even the guys in the shop were amazed. These are guys with big hp Evo's and STi's and Supra's. My tuner said it should really open up my motor.

But I want to get to something even better than this. The header had only one 02 bung and my tuner wondered why as he hasn't worked on many 8th Gen Civics. So, I called Jeff and he explained to me what was going on. The wires on the 02 sensor needed to be lengthened. Jeff, being the gentleman that he is, called my tuner and explained everything. Where can you get service like this? I owe Jeff much and it is my good pleasure to recommend Go Power for ALL your performance needs.

And, if Jeff is busy, you can usually get his able assistant Robby Williams. A top notch guy if there ever was one. Never thought I could find two honest, kind and helpful people at the same company, but lightning does strike twice. If you get the idea that I love these guys, you are right. And I will continue to sing their praises as long as I have my Si.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Pros: Best customer service I have ever experienced from all of the tuning shops I have ever visited.
Cons: I can honestly say I have had no problems at all today. If there were a problem, it is that I am unable to buy everything they sell :).

Overall opinion: First off, everybody that works at that place is as helpful as a person can be. Robby is great at working with customers, and Jeff is awesome at explaining his products completely and how they compare to other products. They give honest opinions on what products to buy, and even help you with basic setup(flashpro). The shop is clean and, compared to many other shops, very organized. I am happy I have dealt with them, as they are probably the most stand up shop available to anybody, and will definitely bring my business back.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Products (owned now, or at one time):
KSi Cams
3" Exhaust

Pros:
Stellar customer service and product support. I have only see one other company in the industry back their products this well.

Cons:
None.

Awesome company to work with, can and do recommend to everyone. Answer the phone guys! I had someone interested in getting a header from you, and he called 4 times with no luck, so he bought a cheapo SSR replica :'-(
What he said..thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
GO Power Product: 575 header with 3" flange, 3" exhaust.

Pros: power, sound, fantastic quality, customer service that is so top notch I find it hard to describe and their knowledge of what they sell.
Cons: the exhaust for me is a little too loud for me, but I'm probably just being a va jay jay.

Overall Opinion: With the amount of shops I have dealt with when modifying any of my cars, these guys hands down were the best to deal with and some of the nicest folks I have met, and I am Canadian :p. You cant lose dealing with GoPower, in terms of quality, performance and service.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Go Power Product: 575 Header w/ flex, black coated, also purchased Flashpro from them

Pros- Have provided superb customer service from install of the header to endless support on my Flashpro set up. Jeff and the guys are always there to answer any questions/ concerns I have. Great Group!

No Cons!

Overall Go Power opened up there shop to me, Jeff and Robby have both been a great source of info and advice for my car. It's great to have a company that is interested in putting out quality products over making a million dollars. Jeff puts out great products at an honest price and uses a lot of his earnings to put back into the shop to continue r & D on future product ideas. These guys are second to none. Unlike many other shops out there Jeff is honest and humble, not cocky like many of the other builders/ shop owners out there.

Thanks Jeff and crew for the great products you contribute.

·
Registered
25,210 Posts
GO Power Products (I have/use):
GO-Power Ported IM (WOW!!!! Simply awesome)
GO-Power custom header :)flame: Powwwa)
GO-Power 3" exhaust (Sounds amazing)
GO-Power 1000 CC Injectors (Work flawlesley)
GO-Power secret Ninja mods :lildevil:...

Pros:
The best customer support hands down. All their products WORK and they have the knowledge and proof to back their stuff up. :hail: :hail:

Cons:
None!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall Opinion:
The BEST company in the aftermarket scene flat-out PERIOD!!! Thank you for all that you have done for my car and my never ending thirst for all thing performance related. :hail: :hail:

:yeahthat:

i love my go pwr ported rbc really woke up my motor
the support from go pwr is thru the roof. i would recommend then for anyone
thanks jeff and robbie:)sadface:) for all ur help

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
GO pwr k24, 3" exhaust, custom header, had KSi cams

My car is lovely to say the least. Jeff has helped me out with a ton of things, even let me borrow his helmet at the track, took care of any problems i had, any info i needed. Great group over there. Thanks.

No cons!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Products:

Go Power 3in Exhaust.
Go Power 575 Header.

Pros:

Awesome quality to say the very least. Exhaust sounds amazing for a 3in, and paired with the beautiful 575 header is full of WIN. You get what you pay for.

Cons:

When I did order the two products, the wait was way too long. I believe the exhaust came first after waiting 2 months, and another month and a half came the header. But, It wasn't they"re fault. To the best of my knowledge the vendor was taking forever with the products, etc.

Overall:

You guys get a + from me!

P.S. send me more free decals :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Product: 575 header w/ 3" collector + installation services
Pros: Spoke to Jeff while my car was being worked on and I appreciated his honesty and knowledge for his products. Armen, the tech, installed my header and exhaust in a little less than an hour on JACKSTANDS (that's right, no lift!).

Cons: Longest 1 hour drive ever for me (to get to the shop).

Jeff, Armen, and CJ- I thank you all VERY MUCH for the work you've all done and the services you provide for the Honda community. I've only been to your shop once, but know that it won't be my last. Keep up the good work guys!

-Eric

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
to the folks of go-power. could you kindly direct me to an online catalog or something similar? i went to your site to find the ksi cams + valvetrain pckg but could not find it. ive been hearing a lot of good from a lot of members here and i would love to do business with you :)

1 - 20 of 470 Posts