8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We do so much work and have supplied people with parts for years here at the Dream Works Garage. Please leave us some feedback on any of your purchases with the Dream Works Garage.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Dreamworks garage has been supplying me with parts and service for my build for over 3yrs. They have helped me attain the vision i had in my head for my FA5. Not sure what your need? No problem. They will sit down with you and help you plan your build.

Bought a bunch of new parts and need them installed? No problem, they install what they sell and install customer parts as well. I am really big on maintenance as i want to keep my FA5 as long as possable. They installed new starter,waterpump,alternater,slave and master cylinder, clutch and lightweight flywheel, various sensors and you get the idea. All parts were intalled corectly and the labor rate was much lower then any dealer.

They also gave me great price's on all of my bolt on's and have a dyno to tune your ride. There tuners are very good and my tune was perfect, my mpg went up by 2 and i got more power and Tq. How often does that happen.

Here is the most important part of this customer review as i have spent a few thousand dollars of my hard earn money there. They are very honest and the customer service is outsanding. They call when things dont come in on time,constatant updates on your build and they know your 8thgen inside and out. And there car nuts just like us,there working and saving to build there rides as well.

You can spend your hard earned money here and feel confindent that your getting the best in the honda comunity. Give them a call and see for your self, there very nice guys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dreamworks garage has been supplying me with parts and service for my build for over 3yrs. They have helped me attain the vision i had in my head for my FA5. Not sure what your need? No problem. They will sit down with you and help you plan your build.

Bought a bunch of new parts and need them installed? No problem, they install what they sell and install customer parts as well. I am really big on maintenance as i want to keep my FA5 as long as possable. They installed new starter,waterpump,alternater,slave and master cylinder, clutch and lightweight flywheel, various sensors and you get the idea. All parts were intalled corectly and the labor rate was much lower then any dealer.

They also gave me great price's on all of my bolt on's and have a dyno to tune your ride. There tuners are very good and my tune was perfect, my mpg went up by 2 and i got more power and Tq. How often does that happen.

Here is the most important part of this customer review as i have spent a few thousand dollars of my hard earn money there. They are very honest and the customer service is outsanding. They call when things dont come in on time,constatant updates on your build and they know your 8thgen inside and out. And there car nuts just like us,there working and saving to build there rides as well.

You can spend your hard earned money here and feel confindent that your getting the best in the honda comunity. Give them a call and see for your self, there very nice guys.

Thank you for the kind words!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts