8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

541 - 558 of 558 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Custom Lightz no longer exists man! So I doubt there will ever be a group buy. You can ask the people from HIDIllusionz.com it's pretty much the same owner but he shut down customlightz and opened his own business.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
In fact Customlightz still does exist. HID Illusionz is a seperate entity and it's owner has no affiliation with Customlightz.

Customlightz has no short term plans for a group buy, due largely in part to the work being done to repair damage to the site and projects that will make retrofitting a much more pleasant experience for users down the road.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
In fact Customlightz still does exist. HID Illusionz is a seperate entity and it's owner has no affiliation with Customlightz.

Customlightz has no short term plans for a group buy, due largely in part to the work being done to repair damage to the site and projects that will make retrofitting a much more pleasant experience for users down the road.
Rick is the owner of HID Illusionz, and he wrote on Customlightz that he is shutting that one down, he gave a long story as to why and we were all awaiting bionic's response but he never did. That is why customlightz is now just a empty space on the net. But Rick infact was affiliated with Customlightz since he co-owned it, and then he moved to NY and opened HID Illusions and told customlightz that all of their customers have to go through him and somewhere between that the contract was broken and so he shut down customlightz.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Unfortunately you are illinformed. There is no one named Rick. Rich was a coowner of Customlightz before he left to start his own company. For a while customers were referred to get thier parts from Customlightz and labor from HIDIllusions. At that point Rich was no longer a propriator of Customlightz and had no authority to "shut it down." He did however gain access to the site and claimed he shut Customlightz down when intact all he had done was taken control of the website.

Bionic did originally make a public statement however now that this is a legal matter both his statements and Rich's have been removed by both parties voluntarily. Since you seem to not be familiar with the situation or know the parties involved I would recommend being cautious about repeating hearsay.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Unfortunately you are illinformed. There is no one named Rick. Rich was a coowner of Customlightz before he left to start his own company. For a while customers were referred to get thier parts from Customlightz and labor from HIDIllusions. At that point Rich was no longer a propriator of Customlightz and had no authority to "shut it down." He did however gain access to the site and claimed he shut Customlightz down when intact all he had done was taken control of the website.

Bionic did originally make a public statement however now that this is a legal matter both his statements and Rich's have been removed by both parties voluntarily. Since you seem to not be familiar with the situation or know the parties involved I would recommend being cautious about repeating hearsay.
I've read both parties statements, I'm not taking anyones side. But as for both parties taking down their public statement it's not true. Rich has responded on v6performance. If you'd like I can give you the link.

541 - 558 of 558 Posts