8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

421 - 440 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Just a question about lights

Do they make those black projectors for the sedans? I don't think I've seen any pics yet, just of the coupes

·
Registered
693 Posts
Quick question,

What kind of HID bulbs have to be used if you have the tsx projectors? My old HID bulbs, which were made to fit my stock headlights, don't fit properly in the back of the projectors.

I was reading through and saw quite a few people had the D2S bulbs, which I was considering getting, but then I saw something about a D2S adapter as well. Can someone please fill me in so I can make these work correctly.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Quick question,

What kind of HID bulbs have to be used if you have the tsx projectors? My old HID bulbs, which were made to fit my stock headlights, don't fit properly in the back of the projectors.

I was reading through and saw quite a few people had the D2S bulbs, which I was considering getting, but then I saw something about a D2S adapter as well. Can someone please fill me in so I can make these work correctly.

Thanks in advance
D2S adapter? Mine clicked in and metal brackets held them in place.

I ran D2S with oem lexus ballasts and wiring in a TSX projector. All put together like artwork by Bjorn.

·
Registered
693 Posts
D2S adapter? Mine clicked in and metal brackets held them in place.

I ran D2S with oem lexus ballasts and wiring in a TSX projector. All put together like artwork by Bjorn.
O ok that makes sense. N just one last question, is D2S the correct bulb size to get for tsx projectors? Just wanna make sure I'm ordering the right thing.

Thanks again, especially for the quick replies

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Don't know about correct but that's what I ran and they worked wonderfully. If I ever get the funds again, I want to get my WRX lights retro'd

·
Registered
693 Posts
Gotcha. Hopefully they're the right bulbs since I just ordered a pair. Thanks for all your help n best of luck on the retro on the wrx...do you know what projector/shroud combo you're gonna go with?

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Gotcha. Hopefully they're the right bulbs since I just ordered a pair. Thanks for all your help n best of luck on the retro on the wrx...do you know what projector/shroud combo you're gonna go with?
Nope. Not yet. I'll probably just go for stock if it'll work with the TSX projectors. black housings with unpainted reflectors for the turn signals and highbeams.

421 - 440 of 449 Posts