8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

401 - 420 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
:dance:Willl be getting my retros done in few weeks by B-Jorn just waiting for my parts. Great guy answered all my questions and what not cant wait.

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
So is the best projector you can get from Custom Lightz is the S2000 projectors?
That depends on your definition of "best" Some say the sc430's are better. They are pretty close if you ask me but harder to find. Wait for the s2k-r projectors :eyebrows:

I was hoping to see something like the Acura RL projectors or something.
I wouldnt' be surprised if he could get them.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
That depends on your definition of "best" Some say the sc430's are better. They are pretty close if you ask me but harder to find. Wait for the s2k-r projectors :eyebrows:

I wouldnt' be surprised if he could get them.
I meant the best for visibility. The S2000 one seem to be the most expensive one in their site, so I'm assuming that it's the best in the first place.

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
So is the best projector you can get from Custom Lightz is the S2000 projectors?
IMO, I like the S2000 more, we have gotten requests for SC-430's and we have a pair of both and we're about to do a side by side comparison. We still like the s2ks more though

I was hoping to see something like the Acura RL projectors or something.
Yeah, as stated we can basically get whatever you want. But make sure you talk to Bjorn about it. He's tested/seen just about every projector out there and has a well rounded opinion about them all.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
i reallly, really, really wish i could get retros from my country :(

oh, the moduolo type R has retros..
The thing about the Sports Modulo is that the headlight has retros, but it's not projectors, it's LED as refer to the second pictures below. As you can see, it has many small dot of lights.

IMO, I like the S2000 more, we have gotten requests for SC-430's and we have a pair of both and we're about to do a side by side comparison. We still like the s2ks more though

Yeah, as stated we can basically get whatever you want. But make sure you talk to Bjorn about it. He's tested/seen just about every projector out there and has a well rounded opinion about them all.
Thanks, so how would you guy compare the RL projectors to the S2K one?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Should be getting my retros next week, BJORN is the man!! He is coming to NEW YORK to his parents house, we will be meeting up along the way for deilvery :wheee:

401 - 420 of 449 Posts