8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hey Bjorn, its Charles from brooklyn. Did you get a chance to do any 09 fog retro's yet? Just checking for a update since last time you werent 100% sure on if you could do 09 fogs since the lens sat different on the housing than 06-08 fogs. Let me know. Thanks man

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
We haven't done one yet, but we should soon. An 09 sedan recently called regarding just swapping his lenses to plexiglass, so when we do that, we should know.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Hi, I am interested in a fog light retro fit, I want to get an exact price if I were to ship my oem fogs in for a retro fit using the IS300 projectors and the hid bulb and ballast upgrade? Also my current oem fogs have cracked lenses, would this be an issue that would cost more? I figure it wouldnt since tge lens gets replaced with lexan, but just had to ask, let me know, thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
582 Posts
im not sure if you can answer my next question because im not really sure how to ask it but here it goes. Do retfogs stay in a uniform pattern on flat roads and will they conform to an object on the side of the road such a sidewalk? Often while im driving, I see people with really wide beams which i assume are foglights. I can see like a "fan pattern" that shoots right in front of their car and it looks nice and uniform but when the car moves closer to the sides of the road, the beam will hit the sidewalk and the beam with wrap itself around and conform to it. Does this make any sense at all? I have replicas so my foglight beam pattern is almost none-existent; it just scatters

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're asking, the light will obviously not go past if something is blocking its path

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Do you guys have an extra pair of mini h1 retrofitted headlight for a sedan ? Wonder how much would you guys sell a pair of mini h1 retrofitted headlights for sedan?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
thanks for email back! i have another question i would like to get the mini projector setup done on my 06 civic si with the type k shourd and paint the hoursing and back part of the type k shroud( i want to leave the front part of the shroud chrome) and i have my own hid i would like to use, they are 6000k with slim blasts. and i would like to drive down to VA, and have it installed. what the best price to get this done. i will be doing the fogs lights as well but at a latter date. i just need a price so maybe we can set date up for the install in jan if possible. thanks again. my budget is around 650-700 idk if that is possible but i just thought i would ask! thanks in advance.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts