Thanks a lot man...been waiting for that. it looks like i'll go with the ES when i'm ready and have the funds available. kinda hard right now esp. when ur shopping and saving for an engagement ring hnoes::violin::SHOCKED:....as well as saving for a Sony W4100 or XBR8. i would like to get a HFP front kit for the fogs though...it'll look sick with my ap1s retros...it would be like driving in daytime at night.1. Just aesthetics. Check out this link, bottom right of the page. There used to be pictures of the two styles on the first post of this thread. Not sure what happened. I'll get that fixed.
Fog-Light Retrofits - CustomLightz - The HID Retrofit Specialist
2. Slightly similar. The Lexus projectors are a slightly wider and their beam is flatter and more even than the blazers, which curve upwards toward the edges. The blazers have a sharper looking cutoff more reminiscent of normal projectors. Keep in mind the Lexus' are yellow. We have picture comparisons on the Custom Lightz site at the same link above. (Soon we will have pictures comparing the two at identical exposures to it is even more of a direct comparison.
3. Same as far as performance.
4. I am not terribly familiar with Honda part numbers but if that is the kit meant for the 2006 Civic, it should work just fine.
5. For the fogs, not right now. They are made to order, so to speak. We do have pictures of our headlights with those colors however.
6. Probably not. Again, they are made to order so it is hard to have a group buy for custom parts since they would all be different as far as price and configuration.