8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did the headlights about 4 months ago just never posted them. If you can tell in the pic I took out the amber lense. Then I spray painted it black the only the I didn't paint black was the very back of the headlights. It's you have any questions just ask. Thanks hope yall like them

furrowjj/Headlights - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edit Scroll down I finally firgure how to post pic right

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i get some day time photo up tomorrow if i can. Kameraboy no I took the amber piece out. Glad you guys like it. It's hard to get a good pic of them but I will try

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anybody want to know how to do this just let me know it was easy just took alot of time. The hardest part for me was taping it off. But tha's just me

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Follow the instruction that silverciv06 gave on this page http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting/22818-clearing-headlights-pics.html to take apart the headlights. Thanks to silverciv06 for this. After you take apart the lense. Take out the amber pieces. What I did was tape the very back part of each headlight. Then I painted it with high gloss black engine paint. I bought the paint from Advance Auto it's called Duplicolor High Heat engine paint. I also painted the piece that comes out black black to, to make sure that it match. If somebody can find a set of headlights out of our car or wants them done I will do them for u free of charge. It will take about a week due to the fact that I work out of town. But I will do them. Plus when I do a set I will write a DIY page on how I did it. If i can find one I will do it and post a DIY. Any questions just ask I will help as much as I can. Again thanks for the comments.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts