8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did the headlights about 4 months ago just never posted them. If you can tell in the pic I took out the amber lense. Then I spray painted it black the only the I didn't paint black was the very back of the headlights. It's you have any questions just ask. Thanks hope yall like them

furrowjj/Headlights - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edit Scroll down I finally firgure how to post pic right

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Follow the instruction that silverciv06 gave on this page http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting/22818-clearing-headlights-pics.html to take apart the headlights. Thanks to silverciv06 for this. After you take apart the lense. Take out the amber pieces. What I did was tape the very back part of each headlight. Then I painted it with high gloss black engine paint. I bought the paint from Advance Auto it's called Duplicolor High Heat engine paint. I also painted the piece that comes out black black to, to make sure that it match. If somebody can find a set of headlights out of our car or wants them done I will do them for u free of charge. It will take about a week due to the fact that I work out of town. But I will do them. Plus when I do a set I will write a DIY page on how I did it. If i can find one I will do it and post a DIY. Any questions just ask I will help as much as I can. Again thanks for the comments.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.