8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would by one if someone would answer my phone calls or emails.
CJ mentioned that they were extremely busy right now so that could be the reason for the delayed response. It took about a week for CJ to get back to me this past Tuesday. You may want to just keep emailing and calling them, or wait for the group buy :D

·
Registered
612 Posts
:yeahthat: i posted here a while back, posted on his 8thcivic wall with no response then tried calling the other day and no one picked up...so i hope they are busy! oh well..just more time to save up :dance:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Is the 575 header better than the s2 alpha or the buddy club header? All id like is a yes or no. ill probably get a "use the search button" rather than an answer but sometimes with so many pages to read is a little hard.

These headers look pretty sweet.

Thank u.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
hey can you guys let me know how much the 575 header with the 3 inch collector/ 3 inch exhaust combo would be shipped to 62902?? thanks!
If we decide to do the 3" again it's $650 shipped within the US. Standard exhaust is $595 shipped and I can drop the price a hair.

We're actually working on switching suppliers for our 575 so we can have them made for less $$ as well as more efficiently.

I would by one if someone would answer my phone calls or emails.
CJ mentioned that they were extremely busy right now so that could be the reason for the delayed response. It took about a week for CJ to get back to me this past Tuesday. You may want to just keep emailing and calling them, or wait for the group buy :D
Its been almost 3 weeks...
:yeahthat: i posted here a while back, posted on his 8thcivic wall with no response then tried calling the other day and no one picked up...so i hope they are busy! oh well..just more time to save up :dance:
Can we please have some info on getting a custom header made? I have money in hand waiting...

I sent you guys an email March 8th and still have heard nothing.
I looked back in my inbox after reading this thread and I do not have any emails on the 8th aside from an exhaust customer that I've already spoken with.

Is the 575 header better than the s2 alpha or the buddy club header? All id like is a yes or no. ill probably get a "use the search button" rather than an answer but sometimes with so many pages to read is a little hard.

These headers look pretty sweet.

Thank u.

The 575 is comparable to that of the Alpha in terms of power. At the choosing point it would be which company you want to go with and ours is a little more money.

Finally got a hold of CJ and my header will be on its way friday.

Oh boy - I'm really sorry we haven't responded in this thread at all. For some reason it's not subscribed so I don't regularly see the updates.

·
Registered
429 Posts
If we decide to do the 3" again it's $650 shipped within the US. Standard exhaust is $595 shipped and I can drop the price a hair.

We're actually working on switching suppliers for our 575 so we can have them made for less $$ as well as more efficiently.

I looked back in my inbox after reading this thread and I do not have any emails on the 8th aside from an exhaust customer that I've already spoken with.

The 575 is comparable to that of the Alpha in terms of power. At the choosing point it would be which company you want to go with and ours is a little more money.

Oh boy - I'm really sorry we haven't responded in this thread at all. For some reason it's not subscribed so I don't regularly see the updates.
Thank u for the answer:)

61 - 77 of 77 Posts