8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
the KR will begin 2 leak over time
most of my friends that have a kr header either got rid of it or got it welded 2gether cuz it started leaking

I don't have the exact kr header but I have an SSR copy from a shop that RULO on the board recommended. I just figured that it was about the same.

Either way, I have had the header for about 2 years and it seems to work fine but I would upgrade if there was more power to be had with a custom header.

On a side note, how do I know if my header is leaking...

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
I don't have the exact kr header but I have an SSR copy from a shop that RULO on the board recommended. I just figured that it was about the same.

Either way, I have had the header for about 2 years and it seems to work fine but I would upgrade if there was more power to be had with a custom header.

On a side note, how do I know if my header is leaking...
oh idk anything about that header
and u can hear if a header is leaking

Yes it's 3"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanx for the answer :wavey:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yea my wait was FOREVER, looks like you and me will be the only ones running a go power header in Louisiana, yours custom or 575?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha yea buddy! i got a custom 4-2-1 header built! ahh the agony is killing me!

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
If I remember right, the default "575" is 2.5" outlet but you can customize it to 3" outlet for a lil price difference. Will still be MUCH cheaper than S2

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
any customize is 1050 i think... if it is il rather go s2... if its cheaper than 575 is the right one for me =] im gunna call

·
Registered
85 Posts
does any one know why they put springs on the side of the headers? im just curious as to what the true significance of the springs on the side of headers are? thanks!

21 - 40 of 77 Posts