Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Fits any 2006+ Honda Civic SI
  • Made of durable stainless steel
  • This Down pipe replaces the OEM exhaust piping with all of its restrictive bends while increasing the inner diameter of the pipe; this greatly increases the exhaust flow and reduces the turbulence within the system freeing up high-end horsepower and mid-range torque.
  • The missing link to your exhaust system; this down pipe will give you that competitive edge that you been looking for.
  • Downpipe is 2.5"

Asking $75 shipped. Had this linked up with a CAI on stock exhaust and it ran awesome! def felt a difference over stock cat.. and gives a great tone, not loud at all, but vtec still screams!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i bought my car with a header and the header blew...i now have the stock header but no cat...so this is what i would need to install my stock header??? if so i'll take it

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i bought my car with a header and the header blew...i now have the stock header but no cat...so this is what i would need to install my stock header??? if so i'll take it
yep, had it bolted up to my stock header.. that's stock piping just got the original cat cut out and replaced with that 2.5" test pipe it'll work fine

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.