·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
189 Posts
That listing is incorrect - there is only one Cusco rear sway bar for the
8thcivic chassis and according to the Cusco materials, it's 23mm. The bar is originally made for the FD2 Type R but will fit USDM cars.
I've dealt with A&J before, they're a very reputable company, and if they've listed it as a 24mm; I'd be more inclined to believe it is.

It's possible it's a typo, but I've been told it's 24 mm's as well. Call A&J, as I believe they currently have this bar, and they'll measure it to confirm.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I've dealt with A&J before, they're a very reputable company, and if they've listed it as a 24mm; I'd be more inclined to believe it is.

It's possible it's a typo, but I've been told it's 24 mm's as well. Call A&J, as I believe they currently have this bar, and they'll measure it to confirm.
You're entitled to believe whomever you like. I have no reason to misrepresent anything - we happen to be Cusco's biggest retailer in the US for the past several years

Cusco's literature lists it at 23mm, and as such, that is what we posted.

The part # is 329 311 B23 - the B means it's a rear, the 23 means it's 23mm. There is no such part # that is 329 311 B24. Feel free to call A&J and ask them to read you the part # on the tag on the end of the bar. I bet you it matches what I posted :)

http://www.cusco.co.jp/pressroom/stabi0808.pdf

you can search yourself in the document above, which lists the specs of every swaybar Cusco makes for every car

·
Registered
189 Posts
You're entitled to believe whomever you like. I have no reason to misrepresent anything - we happen to be Cusco's biggest retailer in the US for the past several years

Cusco's literature lists it at 23mm, and as such, that is what we posted.

The part # is 329 311 B23 - the B means it's a rear, the 23 means it's 23mm. There is no such part # that is 329 311 B24. Feel free to call A&J and ask them to read you the part # on the tag on the end of the bar. I bet you it matches what I posted :)

http://www.cusco.co.jp/pressroom/stabi0808.pdf

you can search yourself in the document above, which lists the specs of every swaybar Cusco makes for every car

I appreciate your point, I was irked by the previous comment you guys made about A&J being incorrect.

Regardless, I'll check with the US distributer... it's just odd the post a size bar that doesn't "exsit"

Thanks for the info though!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I don't know why it irked you, but ok

It's not odd at all, it's just a typographical error on the other vendors part - it happens

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don't know why it irked you, but ok

It's not odd at all, it's just a typographical error on the other vendors part - it happens
Ofcourse not, it'd require you to understand my subjective view of your post regarding another competing vendor on this site.

Now to be more specific, having worked for other tuning shops in the past, it's always annoying as hell when another competing vendor on a forum comments / corrects a possible typographical error another company may have made, regardless of validity or not, pretty simple. agreed?

Thanks for posting the correct info again though-

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
lol - this is getting retarded, but now that you totally derailed the thread

I didn't mention another vendor, someone else did by saying our listing was wrong. They said our listing was incorrect, when in actuality, our information is exactly correct and it just so happens the other vendor is incorrect. In fact I even emailed A&J from home last night to inform them that the sizing was wrong on their website. Manufacturers and vendors have done such a courtesy to us in the past, and if our site is wrong, we correct it. Did I say "A&J suck, their site sucks, they kill puppies and don't deal with them"? No, nothing of the sort. You may have taken the corrections we mentioned as such, but don't project it on me, because I don't even know A&J, nor have any negativity towards them. I simply clarified a clerical error that their site has with respect to this singular part. As I have said now several times, it's not a big deal, it happens to every vendor, ourselves included. One typo on one part is not the end of the world. If you somehow assumed there was malice in my corrections, then that's on you. My posts were not made with any negativity in mind, as I have nothing against A&J, or anyone else for that matter. I have no time for "hating" on other shops, I have a business to run. I simply posted all the info we have relevant to these parts. You can believe it, or not believe it, up to you I guess.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

edit - I just even spoke to A&J (Jason) on the phone - again, zero ill will :) I think you guys take things too seriously sometimes, or read into things too much

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol - this is getting retarded, but now that you totally derailed the thread

I didn't mention another vendor, someone else did by saying our listing was wrong. They said our listing was incorrect, when in actuality, our information is exactly correct and it just so happens the other vendor is incorrect. In fact I even emailed A&J from home last night to inform them that the sizing was wrong on their website. Manufacturers and vendors have done such a courtesy to us in the past, and if our site is wrong, we correct it. Did I say "A&J suck, their site sucks, they kill puppies and don't deal with them"? No, nothing of the sort. You may have taken the corrections we mentioned as such, but don't project it on me, because I don't even know A&J, nor have any negativity towards them. I simply clarified a clerical error that their site has with respect to this singular part. As I have said now several times, it's not a big deal, it happens to every vendor, ourselves included. One typo on one part is not the end of the world. If you somehow assumed there was malice in my corrections, then that's on you. My posts were not made with any negativity in mind, as I have nothing against A&J, or anyone else for that matter. I have no time for "hating" on other shops, I have a business to run. I simply posted all the info we have relevant to these parts. You can believe it, or not believe it, up to you I guess.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

edit - I just even spoke to A&J (Jason) on the phone - again, zero ill will :) I think you guys take things too seriously sometimes, or read into things too much

LOL @ over the top response, but agreed, no hard feelings from 1st post to responding back to any of your responses, again why I thanked you for correcting the info.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts