8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone around the Orange County area is hesitant to get a certain bolt-on, I'd be happy to give you guys/gals a closer look. I got an AEM Short Ram, DC Sports Race Header, and a Skunk2 Mega Power 60MM cat-back exhaust. If anyone wants to hear or experience the mods before you buy them, let me know and I'll try to make an appearance ^^

That is all

Edit : The reason why I am posting this is because I only saw videos on how the mods sounded and didn't get to experience them in person... and it is a whole different story in person. ^^

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would like to but your car is a civic SI and i have en EX so those parts will do nothing for me.... Thanks though for offering...your awesome!!

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
go by telecom dept. ask for the guy who drives a Si.

people who work on the left side of the store has nice cars.. rx8, 3 Si's, Audi A4 (used to own a is300/350z), 2 type s, 2 type R's, prelude, soon with a STi and a couple others..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you mean left from the game aisle you guys have? Where do the employees normally park? I never see any Si's there T.T

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
g0chu said:
you mean left from the game aisle you guys have? Where do the employees normally park? I never see any Si's there T.T
nope.. aisle 28/29/30

and my si floats around the parking lot randomly.. i used to park in the corner triangle section right next to the fence of the 405 freeway.. but then my car would get too dusty so i moved it away from there..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts