8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my brother is selling these CTR rims now....they are 17" with brand new falken tires. They rims are rare but they are pretty beat up. He's selling them for $1200... two are curbed pretty bad and all are chipped but re-painted so unless you look close you cant tell that they are re-painted.

Should I buy them $1200 or is that too much? what would be a good price?Here are they pictures i posted a while back when i test fitted them on my car...

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely love those rims, but the right price for them should be more around 800 tops, with the condition they are in.
well the tire were put on about a month ago and they cost $600 plus $50 or something for mounting.... so thats why i'm thinking $600 for just the rims and $600 for the new tires with the total @ $1200 is a good price.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Once tires are put on, they're no longer new. I'd say $450 tires at most. I wouldn't pay more than $1k for those. I mean they don't even look pretty anymore since they're so beat up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think it's a decent price... those rims probably cost more than $1000 brand new...
plus those are good tires... falken azenis... although tread life is fairly short on them...

but yeah. so half price on the rims plus 600 for the tires... it's decent i think.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm not a big fan of white rims on black. I like white on white, but not on black. I would not buy curbed rims especially rims that have been curbed that badly. I can see the damage in the 6th picture. I'm a fan of JDM and Type R products, but to be honest, I would not buy the rims. But if you like them, it is your money.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.