8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,080 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Bought this. Got it and come to find out it does not fit the USDM Single exhaust exiting mugen rr replica lip.

Please contact me with a resolution. I contacted you guys via your website with no response now in a week.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ mike_sho we already replied to your email last week but didn't hear back from you. We have also just pm you too. Thank you.

·
Registered
963 Posts
None. I've spoken to 3 other people with it. They ate it and or tried pawning it off on other civic or car owners since its universal.

Kplayground never did a thing as far as taking responsibility. They just responded with "it should fit" I contacted them via many sources and they reply then dissapear.

Big let down. 200 bucks wasted and no way in hell it can fit. You would need to cut it all up. Don't buy and I seriously don't think I will do business with k ever again. Them living in Canada I think they believe they can just get away with selling and not following up with mistakes. They need to remove the item from there shop.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Picture tell thousand words!

lmao you do know thats a fd2 rear bumper correct? A totally different bumper. I dont know how you got it to attach to the RR bumper pictured...you probably got a demo that works and all your production stuff is off.

BTW Ill gladly sell you my diffuser anyone who wants it just hmu and its never used sitting in my garage nice and neat. Ill cut the cost plus shipping on kplay and you can see for yourself for at least cheaper than what I paid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.