8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you considered shaving the license plate holder?
Yes, and thats exactly what i'm going to do before i get it painted. also, I'm customized the grill to remove the H emblem and make it look like Sicky's Mugen grill. kinda like this.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Damn that wall really is nice haha :thumb:

I'm in awe of what that car is becoming, nice job man. What else do you have planned for it in addition to the conversion?

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
dude thats really nice man
but thats one dirty mugen lol

and how are you going to get it painted??? i like the paint work for the front body it
the body not as much

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How could you do that to a Mugen. Its gonna be a classic, but not in your case.

Anyhoo, It looks good.
it still is a classic. i still have all the parts so when i want , i just put them back on a walah!
As for future plans, probably going to boost, but havnt chosen which way to go yet.
Paint wise, I will get it done at a reputable body shop, (not macco).

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
it still is a classic. i still have all the parts so when i want , i just put them back on a walah!
As for future plans, probably going to boost, but havnt chosen which way to go yet.
is the blue paint going ot look like the one on the front body kit? or more like the mugen body color blue?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is the blue paint going ot look like the one on the front body kit? or more like the mugen body color blue?
I'm going to get it painted the stock fiji blue. The front ctr bumper is painted that artic blue thats on the rsx which isn't the same as the Si. I like the fiji blue more.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Are you thinking turbo or supercharger?

1 - 20 of 184 Posts