8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much to say, I am 110% satisfied! There is definately more intake sound from the supercharger, the butt-dyno didnt feel like much more over my factory air box, but nobodys really going to 'feel' a claimed 8whp. We shall wait for a later dyno run. I maxxed at 244whp with my CTeSC, stock box, BuddyClub Race Manifold, and Greddy Evo2 Cat-back. If i hit close to 250whp id be a happy customer. Yes, i know stepping up the exhaust size will help but i cant take the 70mm sound. Finally, a user/SC friendly intake system for our cars! Installation was snug and everything is machined PERFECT! Big shout out to Nate and Ryan at CTe for helping me out throughout my trials with various intakes and their related CEL's. Cant say enough! You guys got a customer for life (as long as i continue to own Hondas and Acuras).

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
good to see a review of the ct-e intake. not surprising that the fitment is so good. hell it took them forever to release the damn thing :dance:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thats whats up man! Im nothing but happy with my cte supercharger! My cte intake should be here tomorrow, cant wait,its good to see good reviews about them and there customer service which is top notch:vtec:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
mine should be here within a few days ;) got my crv tube to go with it i'm stoked. stock throttle response FTW. dynos look promising as well ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
i just recently installed my ct s/c and with my fujita sri it threw a cel but with the stock airbox my car didnt even sound superchargered. with the comptech intake can you really hear the whine or about the same as stock?

and btw congrats

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i've never been a fan of the fujita intake. my injen never threw a cell. lemme know if you wanna buy a used injen in flawless shape lol ;) alot cheaper then the comptech one i just bought :p

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mine should be here within a few days ;) got my crv tube to go with it i'm stoked. stock throttle response FTW. dynos look promising as well ;)
CRV tube?? whats that about?

i just recently installed my ct s/c and with my fujita sri it threw a cel but with the stock airbox my car didnt even sound superchargered. with the comptech intake can you really hear the whine or about the same as stock?

and btw congrats
oh yes, much louder!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have a honda CRV intake arm instead of my stock SI tube. it fits in perfectly and has a larger inside diamter with less bend and restriction in the tube :p

and you forgot to connect the lower intake arm. your not taking advantage of the lower tube.
I'll look into that. what year CRV tube? part # maybe??

and yeah i had a CAI so all the lower plumbing is out. over the summer i will make a poor-mans intake duct syatem.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts