8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the high boost upgrades are on sale. What are your 1/4 mile predictions with the 3.15 inch pully.

Lets converse on the subject now, and when the kits start arriving to the buyers we will see whos the first to run on the track at 300+ whp.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well I've ordered my boomba motor mounts, Plan on doing a track light flywheel and act stage 2 clutch along with hoosiers new 17 in slicks there coming out with at the end of the month for us import guys. So once I scrape the extra cash together for the 3.15" I'll get back with everyone if I'm deep in the 12's or not. O yea went 13.5 at 107 pretty consistantly with stock tires last year.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
14's. wheel spin FTW! ;)

i predict low 13's due to spinning still. 12's with slicks or radials.
Wow... someone is actually a realist, in here?

I'm with this guy. On myspecv.com we have 300 whp / 280+ ft-lb monsters all over the place, that can't get out of the 13's, without slicks.

I like this site, but there are a lot of dreamers. Although it would be nice for someone to prove me wrong, I'm doubtful.

IMO - anything past 250ish whp in a FWD car is virtually worthless.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Wow... someone is actually a realist, in here?

I'm with this guy. On myspecv.com we have 300 whp / 280+ ft-lb monsters all over the place, that can't get out of the 13's, without slicks.

I like this site, but there are a lot of dreamers. Although it would be nice for someone to prove me wrong, I'm doubtful.

IMO - anything past 250ish whp in a FWD car is virtually worthless.
With DR or slicks, 12's all day is possible.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.