8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
babaki said:
right off exit 40 on 95. i dont know this board too well so im a little hesitant to post the exact location. lets just say i can spit on the acura dealership on woodmont from where i am
Its all good man, I understand your concerns. Should be pretty safe on this board... but youre right, you never can be too careful.

Anyways... I know exactly where youre talking about. Im @ the taco bell all the time :dancing:

That area isnt too bad anymore, now that they finally have that new shopping center opened up. If youre in the area on December 8th (Saturday)... you should join up for the Go-kart meet. Its about 20mins from Milford.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Its all good man, I understand your concerns. Should be pretty safe on this board... but youre right, you never can be too careful.

Anyways... I know exactly where youre talking about. Im @ the taco bell all the time :dancing:

That area isnt too bad anymore, now that they finally have that new shopping center opened up. If youre in the area on December 8th (Saturday)... you should join up for the Go-kart meet. Its about 20mins from Milford.
u should work in advertsing/marketing the way u plug meets and giving 8th civic cards out... lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
i drive a NBP Si sedan with jersey plates, my girlfriend lives in milford so im always there.
I see a Black Si all the time in Milford, never paid attention if had Jersey plates or not. Do you ever get gas off New Haven ave near Krauzers?I live in Milford and I have a Black Si with Red JDM Badges and aftermarket tail lights.....Beep and wave if ya ever se me. :vtec:

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I see a Black Si all the time in Milford, never paid attention if had Jersey plates or not. Do you ever get gas off New Haven ave near Krauzers?I live in Milford and I have a Black Si with Red JDM Badges and aftermarket tail lights.....Beep and wave if ya ever se me. :vtec:
Weird, im all over milford and Orange constantly and ive never seen you. :sadwavy:

Im completely drawing a blank on where Krauzer's is...

i drive a NBP Si sedan with jersey plates, my girlfriend lives in milford so im always there.
I saw a NHBP Sedan yesterday, but didnt catch the plates cuz of the angle i was at. I was on the Post Rd. going from Milford towards Orange and saw it in the parking lot @ Applebees. Was is you?

·
Registered
761 Posts
nope. i was home all day yesterday. didnt even leave the house! haha

i usually get gas at stop and shop cuz they give that 10 cent coupon.

·
Registered
192 Posts
there red Si coupe with black wheels and black out tail lights tints and colombian flag with chick inside in greenwich ct any from here

and im guessing its her bf with the red si sedan dress up the same as the coupe.

I always see them pass my job.... I work at the Honda dealer in greenwich

·
Registered
761 Posts
spotted: GG 4dr SI going south on i95. sat in traffic with me almost the whole way down from bridgeport to norwalk.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Man I'm not far from you, and I only see a Fiji Coupe, a Fiji Sedan, my Fiji Sedan, and a Black Coupe...all in my town. I saw a Red Coupe on 91N once. Beyond that I haven't seen any other Si's.
im usually out there alot, i got a TW SI Sedan!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
spotted a white si coupe just like mine. pulled in right behind me in enfield at the sears auto center...was going to flag down but unfortunately was in a rush...

·
Registered
385 Posts
spotted a white si coupe just like mine. pulled in right behind me in enfield at the sears auto center...was going to flag down but unfortunately was in a rush...

my friends fiance has a TW coupe. If it had MA plates on it, they have an apt in Enfield. I also know another girl who has a white coupe with CT plates that also lives in the area. I'm always in and out of enfield but i have a HRP coupe.

21 - 40 of 393 Posts