8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this FA1 on the street outside of the New Haven train station (see attachment)

I also saw a Figi FG2 in Stamford last Thursday that was movin pretty quick on Washington Blvd. Had a girl driving and had the front plate relocated tot he lower passenger side.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blue rocket said:
haha i see so many SI's if i were to post every one this thread would be 10 pages!
Then do it!

I actually never see any Si's. I see hundreds of LX's and a handfull of EXs... but 99% of them are old ladies or clueless girls yappin' on their cell phones.

·
Registered
301 Posts
blue rocket said:
haha i see so many SI's if i were to post every one this thread would be 10 pages!
Man I'm not far from you, and I only see a Fiji Coupe, a Fiji Sedan, my Fiji Sedan, and a Black Coupe...all in my town. I saw a Red Coupe on 91N once. Beyond that I haven't seen any other Si's.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ouija said:
Man I'm not far from you, and I only see a Fiji Coupe, a Fiji Sedan, my Fiji Sedan, and a Black Coupe...all in my town. I saw a Red Coupe on 91N once. Beyond that I haven't seen any other Si's.
Fiji coupe might be bluerocket!

edit: you said 'in your town'... so maybe not.

·
Registered
301 Posts
PhalanX said:
Fiji coupe might be bluerocket!

edit: you said 'in your town'... so maybe not.
Yea def not, this car is as stock as can be. If it wasn't I'd follow it home haha

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Posting this in both NJ and CT spotted threads...

Spotted a Habi-Red Si coupe with NJ plates on Rt 15. In Connecticut this afternoon.

I was with a buddy in a Black Volvo, we gave the girl (passenger) an 8thcivic card, while driving side-by-side @ roughly 65mph, and exchanged 'thumbs up'.

·
Registered
192 Posts
PhalanX said:
I spotted this FA1 on the street outside of the New Haven train station (see attachment)

I also saw a Figi FG2 in Stamford last Thursday that was movin pretty quick on Washington Blvd. Had a girl driving and had the front plate relocated tot he lower passenger side.

lol thats my boy wife driving the Si

·
Registered
761 Posts
dam. i always look at these to see if people ever see me. guess not.

i drive a NBP Si sedan with jersey plates, my girlfriend lives in milford so im always there.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
babaki said:
dam. i always look at these to see if people ever see me. guess not.

i drive a NBP Si sedan with jersey plates, my girlfriend lives in milford so im always there.
Where in Milford? Ill keep my eyes peeled.

Spotted:

Rallye Red FG2 with full lip kit and tint on Washington Blvd. in Stamford @ about 12:45 this afternoon.

·
Registered
761 Posts
right off exit 40 on 95. i dont know this board too well so im a little hesitant to post the exact location. lets just say i can spit on the acura dealership on woodmont from where i am

1 - 20 of 393 Posts